At Checkout Veterinary, our approach to canine veterinary medicine revolves around a comprehensive, competent, and compassionate care program aimed at ensuring the highest quality of life for your dog. Perhaps the greatest measure of our success is found in our many happy patients and kind words from our clients. We value the long-term relationship we have with many of our clients.
A Comprehensive Approach To Canine Veterinary Medicine
We understand that a dog veterinarian is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose and treat whatever ailment a dog may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their dog's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their dog. This is why our dog hospital is capable of handling any procedure, including preventive care, medical diagnosis, and emergency surgery.
We specialize in the following dog health services for dogs of all ages, breeds, and circumstances, including:
- Flea & Tick: We employ various safe and effective preventive or flea & tick treatment methods for your dog's health and comfort.
- Heartworm Prevention: We specialize in heartworm education and medical prevention, as well as treatment for your dog.
- Laboratory Tests: Our in-house laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics or treatment for your dog.
- Microchip ID: Our professional microchip ID services can help identify your dog in case he or she ever gets lost, stolen, or separated from you.
- Parasite Prevention and Treatment: Prevention and early detection are paramount to survival for some types of parasitic infections.
- Puppy Care: We will partner with you to make sure your puppy has the best care, and you have all the information we need to care for your new family member.
- Senior Care: Our comprehensive senior care protocols and procedures helps you to help your dog age gracefully, healthily, and happily.
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams are key to staying on top of chronic health issues and getting ahead of problems that may be developing.
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians and techs will customize vaccination protocols that account for your dog's age, medical history, environment, travel habits, and lifestyle.